Working within the global technology team, you will join an established team of developers and will play an integral role in delivering software solutions. Within this role you will be expected to play an important role in the design, implementation and release of clients' products and in the creation of client-specific bespoke solutions.
The role will be initially home based although once restrictions have been lifted you may be required to go to client site a few times a week, fully expensed.
- Experience of Cloud Native development
- Continuous Integration/DevOps experience
- Experience of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches
Also of interest:
- Contentful, and other headless content management and e-commerce platforms
- Microservice, and API based, development experience, including designing and implementing REST and GraphQL APIs, and understanding API security patterns,
- Building native mobile apps using React Native, Hybrid apps, or natively on iOS or Android
In return you will be rewarded with up to £90k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.