Location: Breakspear Park, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TZ or Phoenix House, Tingley, WF3 1WE or HomebasedRole summary:
Reporting to the Head of Bank Management, the post holder will be accountable for the operational delivery and performance success of the NHSP Bank in their region. Working closely with colleagues across the business and in some instances, clients, the post holder will ensure the bank is optimised, engaged and growing in line with client and business needs.
With a focus on growing the commercial and reputational position, the role will include the extensive use of data and insight to understand the location, capability, capacity, motivators and inhibitors of our Bank, as well as appetite for work. The objective being to enable them, and retain them as active bank members indefinitely, whilst simultaneously attracting the right talent at the right time in line with client needs and business growth plans. The post holder will be supported to deliver this by their team who are focussed on recruitment and engagement.Responsibilities
- Establish, lead and provide direct line management to a strong, inclusive, successful and engaged Regional Bank Management team.
- Establish and oversee applicant/candidate/member caseload management amongst the team.
- Oversee adherence to policies, protocols and SLAs by the team, including auditing compliance.
- Ensure the Bank is fully optimised at all times through outstanding engagement.
- Ensure external recruitment is managed in line with client needs and business growth plans.
- Develop annual delivery plans to ensure commercial and reputational growth.
- Ensure effective team governance and robust performance frameworks are in place to extend and enhance revenue delivery per staff/bank member.
- Proactively act as a control point for external recruitment campaigns where the bank is fully optimised.
- Identify any data, insight or wider requirements to support the ongoing successful management of the bank and work with key stakeholders to put such requirements into action.
- Analyse and interpret complex data to provide insight relating to workforce management.
- Horizon scanning for new opportunities associated with the management of our bank including technology advancements.
- Act as a subject matter expert for bank management and engagement.
- Write business reports, business cases and presentations for the Head of Bank Management and wider stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively both internally and externally to maximise the effect of their regional team.
- Lead specifically defined projects to improve bank management.
- Develop and manage resources and delivery plans for their region.
- Act as an ambassador for NHSP, representing the objectives and views of the organisation to stakeholders and ensuring the reputation of the organisation is enhanced through these activities
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.Please note
: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.