Enterprise Solution Architect £80,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
Enterprise Architect urgently required for a global IT solutions provider, I am looking to speak with candidates who have extensive experience across cloud-based solutions at enterprise level, ideally candidates who have experience across multiple cloud platforms building end to end solutions for UK customers. In return my client is offering a competitive salary, flexible working environment, performance related bonus along and great company benefits.
- Build end to end solutions in areas around cloud modernization, Agile/DevOps transformation and next gen ADM and AMS Operating models
- Build an integrated solution strategy working across different technologies
- Design an Integrated Operating model across towers and jointly build engagement level Transformation themes
- Articulate value in terms of business outcomes/outputs and come with a product mindset to building ADM applications
- Present and lead solution alignment workshops with our customers
- Ensuring quality solution delivery and subsequent solution selling to other key stakeholders
- Creating capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets
- Bid Management: Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
- The role is customer-facing, working closely with business and technical influencers. Successful candidates will bring multiple years' experience with cloud platforms (AWS/Azure or GCP)
- Must have served as an SME in designing and migrating applications in the cloud, worked on digital transformation projects involving complex cloud deployments, and be adept at the design of innovative cloud solutions for Industry/Enterprise requirements.
- We will also consider candidates looking for a step up into a pre-sales Cloud solutions architecture role, coming from app engineering, data engineering or infra engineering consultancy background.
- Design compelling, innovative and competitive client propositions for technology outsourcing with innovative cloud technologies
- Outline the pursuit sales and solution strategy to provide direction for solution contributors and subject matter experts (e.g. through developing a solution blueprint and transformation storyboard)
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technology trends to propose new features and provide value and innovative solutions to our customer
- Lead customer meetings, presentations and negotiations during the deal life cycle
- Oversee the design and development of end-to-end technical solutions covering service offerings
- Work with other business units to integrate complex multi-tower deals spanning infrastructure, applications, data, analytics, security etc.
- Contribute to written RFI and RFP responses and face-to-face customer interactions including solution presentations
- Contribute to drafting or review of customer SoWs
- Provide thought leadership in solutions approaches, educate sales teams on solution offerings, bid process and changes in the market
- Collaborate with technology partners to support the reskilling solution teams on the latest market trends.
Get your CV over for immediate consideration!