Creative Artworker / Brand and Advertising Agency / International clients / Large campaigns / Flexible working hours (currently remote)
The Creative Artworker will be joining an award winning, branding and advertising agency based in Wilmslow. Working as part of a creative team, the Creative Artworker will be working across a range of platforms and projects for a wide variety of clients.
Working within a design team the Creative Artworker will
- Work on existing and new projects
- Ensure the work is to the agencies high standard before going to print / final stages
- Work collaboratively within the team to produce thought provoking campaigns
- Artwork design briefs and have a keen eye for layout, typography and detail
Experience in the following
- Artworking projects across a range of mediums
- Working on a range of large named clients and brands
- Experienced working within a creative team in a fast paced agency environment
- Experience in printing processes (understanding of them at least)
This is a great chance for someone early on in their career to make an impact on the industry and gain some real, tangible experience within a fast paced agency who work on award winning projects for international brands. No two days are the same and you will learn and grow to have some valuable experience to set you up for the rest of your career.
Offering a salary of around 20k / 22k and a host of other company benefits, If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then apply with your up to date CV and relevant portfolio.