Paid Media Manager (12 month FTC) | £40k - £47k | Booming Tech Business | Flexible Working
This market-leading SaaS business has quickly established themselves as a crucial line of service for enterprises in the COVID era. They are seeking a well-rounded Paid Media Manager to drive continued growth for the tech firm on a 12 month FTC.
Bolstering a portfolio of solutions to suit blue-chip brands similar to Amazon and upscaling SMEs, over 40,000 clients can attest to their value. Based in Cardiff, the Paid Media Manager must visit the office at least once a month.
The successful Paid Media Manager will enact elite paid media / ppc campaigns, namely Google ads, in collaboration with the wider central marketing team. A Paid Media Manager who can proactively contribute to wider ad-hoc projects across website and content is ideal.
Enquirers of the Paid Media Manager role must have strong PPC experience across search and social marketing.About the Paid Media Manager Role
Responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager:
- Lead performance marketing / ppc campaigns across Google ads and social media
- Report and analyse campaigns measured against specific KPI's
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, from the Head of Digital to the remaining 10+ team members, working towards exceeding various targets
Desired skills of the Paid Media Manager:
- 3+ years' experience in PPC marketing (search & social)
- Ideally, a SaaS or private equity background
- Demonstratable experience of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
The Paid Media Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £40k to £47k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including flexible working.
For more information about the Paid Media Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to or call .