We are recruiting for a Team Lead role in our Cash team. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team in an integral role as part of our EQ Invest business.
The main purpose of this role is to lead cash administration processing for the following products:-
- Retail Products - Shareview Nominee/Certificated. CAPON Nominee. Selftrade Nominee. SAGA Nominee/Certificated.
- Corporate Products - Equiniti Premier Services, Corporate Dealing Services and Equiniti Shareview Dealing Services.
This involves receipts and payment processing of monies to the clients/customers accounts as well as internal payment management.Core Duties/Responsibilities
Skills & Knowledge and Qualification
- Co-ordinate available resources and oversee processing to ensure that the daily workload is consistently completed in line with agreed service standards
- Recommend and implement changes to the way in which the team operates to improve service quality and process efficiency, supporting line management in the implementation of centrally driven changes when required
- Liaise with internal and external customers, on a wide range of issues, complaints, and requests for information or advice
- Lead, motivate, develop and appraise team members, co-ordinating their ongoing training and development in order that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard
- Monitor individual staff and team performance, recommending actions to resolve problems in order to maintain operational efficiency and service quality
- When required provide project support ensuring own deliverables are on time and to specification
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company's Regulators, including FCA's Principles for Business
Flexible working: This role can be flexible with regards to location but we would ask for occasional Lancing (West Sussex) office visits as required.
- Excellent IT skills especially knowledge of Microsoft Excel & TRACS
- Self organisation
- Self motivation
- Ability to learn new tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan tasks and keep to timescales
- Ability to identify system/process improvements
- Able to write reports /communicate with Senior Managers (both internally and externally)
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- IAQ qualified (if new to the role this must be obtained within 2 years of the appointment)