Harnham are partnered with an international telecommunications company that is looking to rapidly expand their data engineering team. They require data engineer to help their migration from legacy systems to GCP.
The company are world-leading in the telecommunications industry. They are building out a world class data engineering team in the UK and looking to hire around 50 new engineering in to the team by the end of 2021. They are looking for a data engineering capable of being part of this new project for the company
- You will be part of a migration from legacy systems to GCP.
- You will be working closely with a large data science team that are building products and models.
- You will be integrating data from multiple data lakes.
- You will be testing code using CI/CD and ivolved in test reviews.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in cloud systems (Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience testing code using CICD
- Experience using data lakes and data warehousing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Callum Castling via the apply link below!