History Teacher - WarringtonSupply History Teacher needed for the summer term and September 2021.Are you a History Teacher looking for flexible work for the term?Or are you looking to secure a long term role?
Academics are currently supporting secondary schools across Liverpool and the surrounding areas and we are currently looking to recruit a History Teacher to work on both short and long term roles starting May 2021 or sooner. This will be covering either planned or unplanned absences.
You will need to have a flexible and positive approach with experience of planning and delivering outstanding History lessons up to GCSE and/or A-level.The ideal History Teacher will also need:
In return from Academics your will receive:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Recent experience of teaching History to GCSE and /or A-Level
- Outstanding classroom and behaviour management skills
- Excellent daily pay rates
- A dedicated and specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- Flexible work in the areas you want to work in
- Free online CPD
We are interviewing for History teachers IMMEDIATELY