Are you an ambitious finance professional longing to be part of something bigger and better?
This successful and growing organisation, that prides itself on creating true partnerships with its clients to deliver exceptional service and give straight-talking, honest and sound advice, guidance and support, is currently seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing workforce.
With sustained year on year growth and working across the breadth of the UK, its future certainly is bright, and it's seeking finance professionals just like you to assist in its continued growth and development.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for: -
- Deal with daily banking for us and our clients.
- Monthly/Weekly posting, analysis and reconciliation of accounts including bank reconciliation.
- Manage, monitor and reconcile purchase ledger accounts.
- Weekly calculation and generation of invoices.
- To assist the Management Accountant with the collation of data and calculate monthly PAYE liabilities.
- Prepare Vat return for review by Head of Finance.
- Produce detailed reconciliation of each balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Produce monthly accounts for each client to include profit and loss and balance sheet and appropriate supporting reconciliations.
- Processing of client's monthly salaries using Sage 50 payroll.
- Provide support/holiday cover, as and where required across the organisation to meet operational requirements and demands
In order to be considered for this role you MUST be AAT Qualified (if you have already commenced ACA / ACCA / CIMA this would be hugely beneficial) and possess at least two years experience of working within a similar role.
You must also possess excellent communication skills and having the ability to communicate professionally with external parties and colleagues.
A VERY competitive salary (Up to £30,000) and benefits package
28 days holiday, plus an additional 1 holiday per completed year of service up to 5
Refreshments: Free and available all day long as you can make a cuppa for the team occasionally
Free onsite parking
Christmas Party / Socials throughout the year
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.