Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a global manufacturing company who are looking to recruit for a Group Legal Executive to join their expanding team.
The post holder will report to the Group Chief Financial Officer and work as part of the corporate shared services team to provide an in-house legal service to support the operating divisions and management in the business.
Suitable candidates will have experience in commercial law and an enthusiasm to develop their knowledge of the commercial environment in which the business operates. This will enable them to support in the reviewing and negotiation of contracts, advising on legal matters relating to the business.
This is a varied and dynamic role in a fast-growing multinational company with significant opportunities for progression as the company grows. The role involves liaison with colleagues throughout the Company, which has operations in countries across North America, Europe and Asia and customers in other countries.
- Review and negotiation with customers on non-disclosure agreements, sales contracts, liaising with sales staff to ensure timely completion and protection of the company's interests
- Maintaining a working knowledge of business legal requirements and guidelines and feedback to stakeholders, working with relevant departments to ensure compliance
- Assist with reviewing and updating corporate governance policies and company procedures as and when required
- Legal experience in Intellectual Property would be a benefit
- Some international travel may be required as and when permitted. Travel between the UK offices is expected
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience in Law or equivalent
- Experience in legal work in a professional services / private company essential with experience in a similar in-house role desirable
- Microsoft 365 skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Confident in using video conferencing as a means of communication
- Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills; proven ability to plan and prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines depending on the needs of the project
- Self-starter, motivated and confident at dealing with colleagues across the levels, able to problem solve and work closely within a small team to support the business aims
- Keen to learn new skills, upskill as the role evolves and learn "on the job"
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong team working ethic
- Helpful to have some understanding of business process in a global company
- Must hold a UK driving licence as there will be a requirement to travel on an ad-hoc basis in this role
Whats in it for you?
- Opportunity to progress
- Excellent company benefits including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension contributions
- Salary: £40,000 depending on experience
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply, however due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates