The Candidate are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading Digital Agencies on their search to find a new Front End Developer. Having experienced an unprecedented amount of growth within the last year, our client now operates with 1,000 eCommerce websites and are developing world class projects every day!
Our client really believes in their employees. Offering unlimited personal training and development, they try to make everyone be the best they can be! Offering incentives, bonuses and support to all employees at all levels. Helping clients build their online and working with some of the UK's biggest and most exciting brands. The projects coming in vary from project to project, allowing you lots of room for personal development and project autonomy.
As a front end developer, you should have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS web development to ensure projects are developed to the highest standard. The successful candidate should have a good understanding of PHP functions and jQuery systems. Our client uses code versions of Git and uses command line to manage different repositories in GitHub.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Developing bespoke websites for a wide variety of clients
- Maintaining and improving current features and functionalities to ensure our client remains and industry leading giant
- Providing internal supporting within additional teams of the business
- Proven experience building bespoke front end solutions using HTML and CSS
- An understanding of PHP Functions and jQuery systems
- Some knowledge and understanding on SQL Statements
What's in it for you
- Up to £26,000
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Fully Flexible Working
Why not apply for this great opportunity to kick-start your career as a Front End Developer, apply now!