PE Global is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst (ITIL) for a leading multi-national Animal Health client based in Hook.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate effective ,transparent and consistent capturing of business as usual website demands gathered via regional business integrators and/or ticketing system and ensuring early alignment with solution engineers, architect, analytics team, SEO expert and delivery partners
- Manage prioritising of website delivery demands and support backlog aligned with regional business integrators and business/IT priorities
- Coordinate delivery of business as usual demand , which are mostly around static or non-standard websites , but might also include apps (This also includes ensuring delivery accordin to our quality standards and delivery procedures, in case needed coordinate getting and processing a Statement of Work from provider etc.)
- Steer website and app support activities provided by Managed service provider (which also includes performance monitoring, help stabilisation, continuous improvement and optimisation and also handover potential operational work to support team, coordinate maintaining knowledge articles and delivery of weekly / quarterly executive reporting)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
- 5+ years experience in supporting and managing website delivery projects as well digital marketing processes
- 5+ years experience leading operation teams, managed Service Providers including off-shore teams,
- Experience establishing operational processes from ground up
- General understanding of website technologies and development, networking & security (e.g. DNS, SSL)
- Understanding headless CMS concept is desirable
- Microsoft Azure experience desirable
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo or alternatively send an up to date CV
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.