Our client, a luxury watch brand based in Henley on Thames, is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to play an integral role in the DTC team and Marketing and Brand teams. The role is to constantly improve brand expression through better design; with an understanding of digital design best practice also possessing a range of offline design experience.
- Working through and delivering BAU and ad hoc design tasks
- Own the full project lifecycle - from brief to design to usability and overlooking the build of designs with development team.
- Following direction from your colleagues to conceptualise seasonal campaigns
- Working collaboratively with Developers and Ecom Department to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Ensure all Design work across digital and print is executed with creative flair, at pace, and to the required brand standards and guidelines
- Lead site design in refining and developing the customer journey, working with responsive wire frames to design and execute.
- Work with peers to create UI/UX focused website designs on projects such as navigation, PLP, PDP and checkout, to name a few
- Demonstrate the highest design standards for all channels and touchpoints and motivate others to display the same. Have a good understanding of digital technology including the back-end systems and functionality along with working with front and back end developers
- Constantly maintain awareness of new trends in design, on and off-line, and how these can be appropriately applied to the brand
- Relevant industry experience with an e-commerce high end/luxury fashion brand or agency that has had similar clients
- Experience in designing cutting-edge websites, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including affiliate banners, site updates, emails, ad hoc design tasks)
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions
- High attention to detail
- Lead the design process from creative development to sign off for all digital design. Some offline support may be required on an adhoc basis
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).