- Lead a small team, mentoring and developing those in it
- Originate and develop clients in the Tech and Healthcare space
- Deliver multi-product solutions to clients
- Manage and develop strong client relationships for the bank
- Supervise the execution process, and ensure the juniors produce the right marketing materials
- Lead and drive a high performance culture
- Create and deliver a successful strategy, working closely the Corporate Banking head
- Liaise with the internal teams as required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of direct industry experience with established and strong customer relationships in Technology and/or Healthcare sectors
- Strong quantitative skills focused on financial analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead a transaction approval process from end to end
- Previous credit analysis experience
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- The ability to manage multiple clients/transactions simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills/desire to lead
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to excel under pressure
- The ability to perform effectively in a cross regional team environment.
- High professional standards.
- Solid work ethic and motivation level
- A strong sense of personal integrity and teamwork.
- A high level of energy and outgoing personality
- Independent thinker and proven ability to make decisions
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role then please get in touch.