In addition to this, the successful incumbent will also take an active role in the management and training of two junior individuals within the team.
This role would be well-suited to an experienced Portfolio Manager who has a good knowledge of the Energy & Infrastructure space, a background in Project Finance and has a genuine interest in managing and cultivating junior talent within the team.
The client is open to receiving applications from a range of backgrounds however is particularly interested in speaking to individuals who have:
- 5-8 years' experience within Portfolio Management
- Significant experience of Project Finance-related credit work
- A strong technical understanding and experience producing project models
- A successful track record cultivating junior talent within a team environment
- A strong working knowledge of the Energy & Infrastructure Space, ideally in the EMEA region
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised Investment Bank within a leadership capacity.