Reporting to the Head of Retirement Lending, the successful individual will be joining a high-performing and market-leading team who have an exceptional track-record developing, structuring and executing Solvency II transactions whilst also performing as a funder.
The client is open to receiving applications from a range of backgrounds however is particularly interested in speaking to individuals who have:
- Securitisation and Residential-Based Mortgage Lending experience (essential)
- Relevant experience at either a Capital Markets desk, a mortgage lender or a bank
- Proficient with VBA and Python
- Experience processing/reviewing green mortgages (NOT essential)
- 7+ years of relevant experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is keen to generate new investments as well as manage existing securitisation structures to join a major financial institution.