• Responsible for monthly performance production of assigned portfolio/strategies. Including performance attributions, decomposition and insights
• Compile and coordinate the distribution of reports for internal and external reporting, adding Value and efficiency where possible
• Complete ad-hoc requests. Perform various analyses on specific strategies on an adhoc basis using multiply tools and techniques at our disposal.
• Ensure all deadlines are met while building a good working relationship with key clients including fund managers, PSU, RFP and Client Reporting teams.
• Participate and assist in project for the PPA team
• Previous Performance Measurement and Portfolio Analytics experience in a related role
• Performance Attribution - creation and interpretation
Knowledge and Skills
• Factset experience with PA3 perspective is essential. This should include: knowledge of how to create, run and interpret attribution reports. Working knowledge of data central, mapping tables and account settings.
• SPAR experience including excel coding via addin
• Good working knowledge of Excel: pivot tables and macro use preferable
• Lipper/Morningstar: knowledge of how to create, run and interpret reports within the system would be helpful.
• Strong oral, written and listening skills to represent the PPA team, communicate with internal clients and external parties
• Good organizational skills with the ability to meet regular deadlines and coordinate project alongside production and adhoc requests
• Ability to work as a team player and also able to work autonomously
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Technical Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
• Factset ( PA/SPAR) experience essential
• Experience in developing automated processes to replace current operating model
• Advanced Excel skills essential, VBA would be a very helpful
• Manage and understand the importance of the client deadlines and deliverables
• Creative ability to recreate and improve current reporting processes
• Creative flair, demonstrate ability to present data in new ways.
• Strong oral communication and team working skills. Needs to work very closely with team members to interpret requirements
• Business experience would be useful, and any experience using performance & portfolio analysis systems would be helpful