Our client, a medium-sized consultancy, is looking for a French speaking Senior Payroll Administrator to join their London office. You will play a vital part in the company, planning and producing the payroll for a group of allocated clients. The organisation is currently working from home, but you will be required to work from the London office once it is safe to do so.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning the monthly payroll production for a group of allocated clients
- Producing payroll (payslips, P45, P60, SSP/SMP/SPP calculations, holiday management, furlough and redundancy calculations, etc.)
- Communicating with clients and answering their requests in a timely manner
- Communicating with HMRC and pension providers when required
The ideal applicant will be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail, good time management skills and extensive experience working in payroll. This is a great opportunity for a French speaking Senior Payroll Administrator who wants to pursue a new challenge and wants to progress in an international firm while working in a welcoming team environment.
- Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Extensive experience as a Payroll Administrator is essential, preferably within an accountancy practice
- ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Demonstrable skill set in the production of payroll using Sage
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment where you will complete tasks and objectives to standard monthly deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.