We wish to recruit a dynamic, insightful and adaptable graduate who can translate academic knowledge into practice by supporting the design and implementation of innovative tools and approaches to promote organisational culture change across a large organisation.
In collaboration with NTU, leading IT Services company Fujitsu are seeking to drive sustainable change in individual and team working practices to enhance organisational effectiveness, individual and organisational resilience and agility.
You will have the opportunity to co-create and implement innovative approaches to promote a culture characterised by inclusion, growth mindsets, accountability, collaboration, challenging the status quo, and innovation through learning from failure.
You will be based within Fujitsu's Culture and Mindset Change team, whose purpose is to enable customers to operate, thrive and grow in the multi-cloud world. You will manage this exciting new project, working closely with Fujitsu supervisors and with regular input and ongoing support from NTU academic leads for the project.
A Knowledge Transfer Partnership combines the unique opportunity to simultaneously develop both academic and industry experience, whilst also delivering real business impact. It includes £4,000 training budget & 10% of your time dedicated to your personal development.
Benefits for Associates
- Develop both industry and research experience to accelerate your career.
- Acquire further skills with supervision from experts and dedicated training time and budget.
- Manage a cutting-edge project from start to end.
Take the lead
- You will be the project manager, overseeing the implementation of activities on a day to day basis, managing your own workload and ensuring deliverables are on track.
- Hands-on problem-solving to accelerate your own learning.
- You'll have creative freedom to suggest changes and develop the project plan.
- Continuous support from your academic and company supervisors.
- Work with innovative and ambitious company staff including contact with senior management.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to see the real-life impact of your work.