Heat Pump Installation Engineer
£36,000 - £50,000 + Van + Fuel + Flexible Hours + Pension + Holidays
Do you have experience with installing Heat Pumps and want to enter into a new position that will see you working with a large amount of both autonomy as well as responsibility for the training up of the next generation of Renewable Heating Engineers?
This company is one of the leading suppliers of domestic renewable energy solutions in South East England and their branch in the North London area is going through a period of rapid growth after successfully securing a large amount of contracts for the area. They are looking to expand their team significantly over the course of 2021 and are looking for experienced Heat Pump Engineers to be a part of this growth.
In this role you will be responsible for travelling to customer sites in the area just north of London (St Albans, Stevenage, Luton etc) and carrying out installs for mainly Air Source Heat Pumps in domestic properties. You will also be responsible for supervising and training up Gas Engineers who are now looking to make the transition into Renewable Energy sector with this company.
This is the perfect chance for someone who enjoys being appreciated for their technical skills to play a significant part in a company that is set to continue growing indefinitely from now onwards. In addition to a great package on offer, you will be gaining solid job security and the ability to make the job your own based on your particular strengths in the role.
* Travelling to sites in the North London area
* Carry out installs for mainly Air Source Heat Pumps
* Supervising, training & providing advice to Gas Engineers who are moving into Renewables
* Undertaking further training courses and gaining new certifications where beneficial
* Picking up supplies from trade stores on occasions when they can't be delivered to site
* Demonstratable experience in installing Heat Pumps (commissioning experience advantageous)
* Excellent communication skills and capable of supervising and mentoring others
* Qualifications such as Gas Safe, relevant NVQ, Unvented Cylinders etc.
* Looking to be a part of a growing company in the Renewables Energy sector
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply