Required for September 2021
Applications are invited from both NQT/ECTs and experienced teachersAre you interested in...?
- friendly and enthusiastic children who are well behaved and ready to learn
- a well-resourced school with extremely attractive grounds
- key opportunities for professional/personal development including 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- working collaboratively with friendly and supportive colleagues
- adding to the further development of the school
We are a 3 form entry school with 10 classes, including a Nursery class, and 47 staff. Our current NOR is 320.
The school is organised into 3 teaching and learning teams - Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2. Each team has at least 3 teachers plus a number of highly trained support staff.
The school is part of the extremely successful Whitley Excellence Cluster.
If you want to know more about our school please watch our video on the school website: www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk
Visits to the school can be arranged. For an application pack please email or phone download via the school website.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 14th May
SHORTLISTING: Monday 17th May
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday 24th May
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidates.