Role: Junior Software Implementation ConsultantLocation: Remote BasedSkills: Software Implementation, SQL, Application SupportSummary
An exciting opportunity is available for an IT professional who enjoys working with software, and would like to play a key part in the delivery of solutions to customers. You will be working as a Software Implementation Consultant, being involved in the Deployment, Training, Testing and support of software solutions to the customer, ensuring an excellent service is provided. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience working with software that is being delivered to clients, with strong experience of SQL Server, IIS and some infrastructure knowledge. As a Software Implementation Consultant, following training, you will be play a major role not just in the deployment of the product but also to advise and support best practice for each implementation, from understanding the customers requirements and what they already have in place.
The role is home based. This is a customer facing role and you will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, being able to build relationships with customers in order to deliver an excellent implementation service.
- Working with customers to specify & design appropriate solutions to meet their requirements
- System installation and configuration skills
- Taking ownership of and completing 2nd line support tasks
- Working with clients to develop and execute appropriate test plans
- Generating work specifications for software development
- Writing documentation and maintaining documentation.
- Running Train the Trainer sessions
Experience required for the Software Implementation Consultant
- Full software implementation lifecycle experience in a customer-facing environment
- Strong SQL skills required for this role
- Experience of server process automation; ideally with Powershell
- Windows Server
- AGILE Kanban/SCRUM
This role offers someone a great chance to be part of the full implementation lifecycle. You will be involved in all phases of that lifecycle, gaining exposure to a variety of customers, developing technical and personal skills. If you enjoy software and dealing with customers then do not hesitate in applying.