Shortlist Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner to join a forward-thinking, hugely ambitious company.
The Product Owner will have 2 years commercial experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience working closely with software development teams. You will be part of a team responsible for optimising the company's Digital experience for their users.
This role will suit a Product Owner with the following experience:
- Identifying process improvements and automation opportunities for the Product area to increase efficiency
- Understanding of User Interface/UX
- Team leadership & management
- An analytical mind, constantly thinking about finding a better way
- Plan, prioritise and run development cycles through either agile or waterfall best practices
- A logical approach, coming up with ideas and testing them to provide the best results
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- You will have an innovative mind and understand how businesses grow
- A creative spark would be highly beneficial, perhaps with experience as a UX designer or a Technical Product Management for software products
This role will be the perfect fit for a Product Owner looking for a fresh challenge in Product Management with the opportunity to add their own creativity and innovative ideas from the ground-up. You will also get the opportunity to work with a host of mobile technologies and a hugely talented team of developers.
This Product Owner role is paying up to £40,000. The role is commutable from Wrexham, Chester, the Wirral, North Wales, Warrington, Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Runcorn, Frodsham and Helsby.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration