Our client is a fast-growing outsourcer that specialise in the delivery of essential public services across defence, transport, justice, immigration, health care and other citizen services. They operate across four regions: UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East. They were a recent Innovation and Transformation Award winner from The Forum, the champions of best practice in customer contact.
They are now looking for several MI Analyst roles to join their growing MI team as part of the team based in Liverpool. This role will use SQL and Excel for the creation and troubleshooting of Management Information reports. Reporting directly into the MI Manager, you will join a flat hierarchy of MI Analysts working to provide insight to both internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities:
Experience needed for this role:
- Accountable for maintaining and developing suites of key intraday, daily, weekly and monthly dashboards.
- Responsible for Production of slide decks and reports which will help the operation to achieve business targets as well as support performance management
- Responsible for Developing reporting into automated formats using SQL, Power BI, VBA and Advanced Excel
- You will work with other internal departments to analyse customer behaviour and campaign performance, providing insight to inform business decision making
- Responsible for regular interactions with internal and client stakeholders, undertaking reviews to provide analysis and insights, helping to define, build, and implement effective segmentation methodologies.
- To become "Trusted Partner" of Operational Managers and other work-stream areas both when called upon and in a proactive manner.
- Accountable for owning and developing Standardise Operating Procedures across all reports including User Guide and updated data dictionary sign posting
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of data and system analysis including the generation of reports (pulling information from a variety of sources and experience of proving data-based insight and recommendations for use at all management levels)
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, evidence using these skills to drive operational change
- Evidence of the ability to understand and communicate operational metrics and to evaluate performance against KPIs
- Analytical, highly numerical and methodical with attention to detail
- Ability to strategically align MI priorities with business objectives, and enhance MI reporting infrastructure
- Strong technical ability in creating complex SQL queries, views and stored procedures, as well as experience in VBA
- Ability to operate and work at Advanced level report writing.
- Proven track record in data analytics, provides insight as well recommendations for changes and convinces key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Proven background in managing and developing analyst skill sets.
- Ability to think analytically and logically when working with numbers.
- Strong stakeholder management engagement and presentation skills
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential to an advanced level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an opportunity to not only join a growing team, but a growing organisation. To be considered for this opportunity please apply with an up to date version of your CV for our team to review.