Marketing and Business Manager
Bishopsteignton, Teignmouth (flexible homeworking available)
Maximising potential for over 20 years, Westcountry Case Management provides a specialist case management service that helps individuals recruit their own support workers. We have just been rated as Outstanding in our recent CQC inspection.
Our ambition is to inspire clients, their relatives and professionals alike by consistently attaining excellent outcomes; supporting people with compassion and kindness.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Business Manager to join our friendly team. We offer the flexibility of home working as well as office working.
- Salary of £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Flexible homeworking options
This is the ideal role for an experienced and organised social media marketing professional eager to take the next steps in their career and play an active role in the future growth of the organisation.
You'll be joining a small, friendly and supportive team, dedicated to making a difference to the lives of service users, and will have the opportunity to share your ideas and advance your skills and experience.
As the Marketing and Business Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of all our marketing activities.
You will work closely with the Director and Operations Manager to assist with business development and growth, as well as building links with key stakeholders.
Additionally, you will:
- Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns
- Write business and marketing development plans
- Plan visual content and written communications that reach our audiences effectively
To join us as the Marketing and Business Manager, you will need:
- Social media experience, ideally for two years
- Social media marketing experience, ideally for one year
- Demonstrable experience of creating successful content marketing plans across several platforms, working with Email Service Providers and working knowledge of WordPress
- A strong understanding of digital channels such as SEO, PPC, email and social media
- Working knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Canva and video editing
- Excellent written and copy-editing skills
- The ability to interpret customer insight and help drive and evolve the marketing strategy to achieve business objectives
- A full driving licence as you may need to travel to assist with conferences, events, etc.
Knowledge of the healthcare industry and/or case management would be advantageous to your application.
Please note, we reserve the right to interview and appoint earlier than the stated closing date, should there be a good response to the advert.
This is a full-time position working up to 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Marketing and Business Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.