A market leading FTSE listed Plc based in High Wycombe are looking for a Data Analyst on a 6 month Fixed-Term contract. The role requires someone with strong data analysis skills with strong Excel and working knowledge of Power BI.
- Conduct a detailed review of current container data and propose and implement improved processes to deliver effective container movement management.
- Analyse the quality and integrity of the data available and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Liaise across various departments to broaden depth of knowledge across existing data.
- Supports efforts to identify ways to improve overall data integrity.
- Identify and define process improvements and work with the required areas of the business to implement these changes.
- Collate data and formulate into fully automated Management Information available across the relevant business areas.
- Challenge and monitor any inconsistencies in Management Information reporting including incorrect data, anomalies and inefficiencies and make any necessary corrections.
- If required work with the projects team to offer advice and support on the development of a potential business case to look at alternate solutions which may include capital investment.
- Significance experience of interpreting data and using it to drive investigative and improvement activity.
- Proven working experience in an analytical role
- Fully computer literate and an advanced user of Excel
- Strong working knowledge of Power BI
- Analytical with excellent attention for detail and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude,
- Able to work within tight deadlines with a lot of complexity.
- Driven by a desire to create excellence data integrity