A brand-new exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a well-known FMCG Retail business as Accounts Assistant at their Head Office. The successful candidate will work within a dynamic team , focusing on managing, analysing and processing royalties. As the Accounts Assistant , you will report into the Accounts Supervisor and get to make decisions which impact the improvement of this new team.Key Responsibilities
- Reviewing licensing terms
- Approve and issue invoices to customers.
- Chase's customers for statements, upload to system for validation and post activity
- Meet cash and processing monthly targets.
- Credit Control duties including chasing for payments via email and telephone, dealing with multi currencies and assisting with cash allocations.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Managing risk of bad debt and write off activities.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience with royalty processing and within collections/credit control. This role requires a clear and confident communicator, someone who has excellent Intermediate Level Excel skills' and a retail background would be advantageous. You will be an analytical individual and have the ability to embrace a changing, dynamic and fast-pace culture.
If you are excited by a challenge and want to be part of a creative and forward-thinking brand, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly motivated accounts team. Great long-term development opportunities for a passionate and career minded individual, combined with a great benefits package including at 1pm finish on Fridays!