Job Title: Building Maintenance TechnicianLocation: Stafford and surrounding areasSalary: £24,867 per annumBenefits: Company vehicle, Company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday. On occasion there may be a requirement to work weekends.
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and due to continued success with this highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer is looking to recruit an experienced Building Maintenance Technician to look after stores within the Stafford area.Job Purpose:
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance across a number of retail stores. The role will involve painting, basic plumbing, basic joinery, changing lights, changing locks etc.
The purpose of this role is to carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's. You will also assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical plant works with your Onsite Electrician.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down company Health and Safety policy.Key Accountabilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Assist the Mobile Electrician or other company technicians with any major or minor maintenance work
- Complete all necessary PPM's and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales
- Complying with the company Health and Safety policy always
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's
- Ensure that all costs are approved
- Any trade qualifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience in building maintenance / painting is required
- Ability to repair and maintain a range of equipment
- Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales
- Full Driving licence and flexible to travel daily
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED