National Clinical Lead - CBT Therapist - Children & Young People
Efficacy is a leading national evidence-based psychotherapy service. As a result of continued growth and expansion, we have additional openings for BABCP accredited National Clinical Leads - Children and Young People to join our team of Therapists.
We have a strong reputation for delivering exceptional clinical outcomes and having a rigorous clinical governance structure. Our values underpin all our activities, and we are passionate about being patient centered, always striving for new and innovative ways to provide an outstanding service for our service users. We highly value all our staff and offer first class support.
You will have unrivalled access to an industry-leading Efficacy CPD programme for 2021. This CPD programme comprises 11 one day workshops and ten 90 minute webinars, delivered by world-renowned speakers including David Clark, Roz Shafran, Anke Ehlers, Michel Dugas, Ed Watkins, Helen Kennerly, Steve Hollon and Jennifer Wild.
We offer a?variety of cases and new experiences, and as a business, we invest in the latest digital tools and platforms to enable you to treat people effectively.
Our reputation for clinical excellence and dedication to providing evidence-based psychological solutions, ensures that we deliver exceptional clinical outcomes. We have an industry leading clinical governance and safeguarding structure, supported by a programme of continued digital innovation.
•Experience in providing sound, safe clinical practice whilst meeting service level agreement and KPI's
• Cross functional collaboration to achieve the Company's objectives, eg development and implementation of new services or working with the Senior team on new client engagement
• Effective leadership of clinicians and staff by providing regular supervision and mentoring
• Evidence of supporting with quality Clinical Governance and budgeting activities
• You should also hold a professional accreditation with BABCP and be registered with a UK regulatory body such as NMC or HCPC
• Experience with Children and Young People (CYP)
We Can Offer:
• An unrivalled CPD programme led by industry leading experts
• Working with motivated clients - 87% recovery rates
• Work with types of patients you are trained to treat
• Technology that lets you do the job you are trained to do
• A strong formal and informal support structure designed to help you
• We are focused on every patient completing the therapy pathway to recovery
• Access to a team of highly experienced experts in the mental health field, with backgrounds in inpatient facilities, corporations, business development, clinical leadership, academia, and specialist mental health services
• A dynamic, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable operational team
• Multiple opportunities for supervision, skills development and CPD events
If you are passionate about delivering clinical excellence we look forward to?hearing from you!
Location: London office / Homebased
Hours: 40 hours per week, flexibility available on how these hours are worked
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
Contract type: Full time, permanent role
• Flexible hours
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Contributory pension scheme
• IT equipment provided
• Life Insurance - 5 x salary
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• Company sick pay
• Opportunity to apply for sabbatical leave
• Wellbeing support including an EAP Helpline
• Cycle to work scheme
• Referral payments for recommending staff
You may have experience of the following: Clinical Lead, CBT, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Therapist, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Counsellor, Psychologist, Counselling, Clinical Psychologist, BABCP, HCPC, Children, Young People, Young Adults etc.