We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Marketing Automation Executive to join our team. You will be based at our state-of-the-art HQ in Southampton, however, all our people, where they can, are currently working from home. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,345 - £33,915 per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Senior Marketing Automation Executive:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- A suite of excellent additional benefits
About the role:
As our Senior Marketing Automation Executive, you will be responsible for the management and evaluation of our Marketing Automation platform which is a key campaign and customer communication system for the OS business. You will take a hands-on role in ensuring the platform is set up optimally for the business to meet their goals.
Sitting within the Customer & Marketing team, you'll act as the focal point for Marketing Automation, working within the Digital Team ND BU Marketing colleagues to set best practice, evaluate campaign performance and recommend improvements.
Responsibilities of our Senior Marketing Automation Executive:
- Taking overall ownership of and managing the platform, delivering clear and insightful reporting to drive business benefits
- Ensuring the business is equipped to make the most of the platform
- Identifying and driving the implementation of new features and functionality
- Creating the platform strategy and approach to advice BU Marketers
- Working with stakeholders to support the delivery of their briefed campaigns, including complex analysis where campaigns/automations may require new data elements of non-standard profiling
- Taking overall responsibility for email marketing automations and working with our platform partner to ensure reporting is set up, and journeys & goals are monitored
- Using insight to drive any updates either personally or through the wider team
- Ensuring that data quality is maintained and audited as per our regulatory requirements working across the platform and Dynamics as our CRM
- Identifying new opportunities, features and functionality of the platform and its integration with other OS systems
- Monitoring platform use across the entire account, focusing on engagement metrics, counts, contacts, automations and more
- Reporting clearly the marketing results of each campaign, with continual learnings, optimisation and improvement advised
Skills and experience we're looking for in our Senior Marketing Automation Executive:
- Direct and multi-channel digital marketing experience
- At least 2 years' experience of working with a marketing automation platform - ideally DotDigital, MSDynamics or other cloud-based platforms - to deliver marketing & potentially transactional comms
- Experience of analysing & reporting campaign performance and applying insights to optimise
- Previous experience working in close partnership with suppliers/agencies to deliver success
- Dynamics/other CRM platform experience is also desirable
- Knowledge of web behaviour tracking & lead scoring and how these influence the development of customer communication campaigns throughout the marketing funnel, would be an advantage
Our busy Customer & Marketing team is looking for people to support their mission to reach the hearts, minds and spirits of our customers to help them meet their goals.
If you would like to be part of this, please click apply now to be considered as our Senior Marketing Automation Executive -we'd love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Sunday 16th May 2021