Our client is a vibrant, fast-paced Accountancy firm based in Waterlooville.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Semi-Senior / Senior Accountant. This is a generalist role consisting of preparation of management accounts, corporation tax returns, personal tax returns &. company accounts. Their clients are a mix of sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies in a wide variety of industries. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a hands-on role in a medium sized, forward thinking and modern practice.Ideal Qualities:-
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right individual together and opportunity to work set flexible hours. Don't miss out, apply today!
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage a client portfolio and deal with a variety of work in a busy office
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice is essential
- Forward-thinking approach
- Have proven experience in a Senior/Semi-Senior Accounting role and have a number of years of practice experience.