Are you an experienced Business Change Manager ?
Do you have experience working on People / customer journey transformations ?
If so I have a really interesting permanent role in Glasgow with my client who is undergoing a large transformation.
This is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract so you will be a salaried employee of the company.
This is a critical role as you will be ensuring the business achieves its goals / vision outlined in their large-scale Transformation Programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and apply a change management methodology to support the adoption of new ways of working.
- Work with senior stakeholders to tailor a change plan which meets the specific needs of their business area, whilst achieving the wider goals of the transformation
- Lead on change impact analysis, readiness and post go-live assessments
- Collaborate closely with our wider Change & Communications teams
- Drive the design, development and delivery of communications and engagement activities.
- Manage the training delivery approach, working closely with the training teams to support content design, build and quality assessment
- Lead the adoption of ADKAR in your change approach (or similar change methodology)
- Develop artefacts, including toolkits, to support teams in moving to new ways of working
- Develop and own the stakeholder mapping and engagement approach for your operational area
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Business Readiness team, the Value Streams and the broader people team to effectively drive delivery of our business transformation
Your experience should include:
- Effective collaboration skills and the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Proven track record of delivering large scale transformation programmes using ADKAR best practice (or similar change methodology), preferably in a scaled Agile / digitally native organisation
- Experience in business change and communications
- Strongly results oriented and focused on pragmatically getting to outcomes - comfortable to dig in and troubleshoot as needed
- Willing to challenge business / commercial logic, supported by facts
- Clear, concise communicator with strong leadership presence - ability to manage communication with key stakeholders
- Strong business process skills
For more information get in touch asap