Payroll Administrator- 9-month FTC£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Aila is excited to be partnering with a leading, fast-paced international recruitment business in Berkhamsted on the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator, joining for an initial 9-month Fixed Term Contract.
This company has always been a leader in its field, offers a flexible and inclusive culture with plenty of energy and excitement around their working environment. They're a multi-site business with operations not only in the UK, but internationally too.
We're looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator that is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume PAYE environment and ideally with a contractor payroll background.
You will have the ability to work well under pressure, have a methodical approach to work and be diligent and professional with excellent attention to details.Key Responsibilities:
- Accurate processing of data onto the PAYE and Contractor payroll systems i.e. timesheets, candidate info etc. to ensure people are paid correctly and on time
- Liaising with consultants and clients to ensure accuracy of the information on pay & bill system
- Conduct regular checks to ensure the integrity of the payroll database, ensuring it is working properly and identifying any issues
- Maintain an up to date comprehensive guide to processing payrolls
- Invoicing on a weekly/monthly basis
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with processes i.e. archiving, generating reports, checking of data
- Addressing any incorrect payments and recovering funds, logging all adjustments
- Keeping the internal adjustment log up to date
- Dealing with queries, either by phone or email
- Work with all relevant departments to ensure processes are working effectively
- Participating in Ad hoc projects
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a complex and varied Payroll environment, ideally also having exposure to a contractor environment.
Aila is a specialist finance recruitment business that was established with a modern vision of what a recruitment partner should be. With a genuine goal to provide the best jobs to the best people, we operate as an extended arm of our client's business and a career coach for our candidates ongoing development.
Apply now for more information on this role. If you're looking to make a move but this role is different to what you're looking for, get in contact with us today and start a partnership with a finance agency that puts you first.