Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Whole School Recruitment to Secondary Schools across Lancashire, Blackburn, Blackpool and Cumbria.
We are urgently seeking Cover Teachers or Cover Supervisors for work across May 2021. The roles have been created due to the high levels of assessments required for Teachers to grade for GCSE and A Level needing to be off timetable. The roles/bookings can be tailored around you Full or Part Time Specific Subject areas or General Cover. Schools are welcoming applicants from Cover Supervisors, Teachers, HLTA, Graduates or a keen to interest to work within the Education Sector.
The successful applicant must:
• Ideally experience in working in Secondary, Primary or Further Education however schools would considers candidates with a keen to interest to work within the Education Sector.
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus in the UK, we are continuing to advertise vacancies and would encourage all interested, suitably qualified candidates to apply. We will determine on a job by job basis the most suitable method for assessment in light of the current situation. If you are interested in the role please email us an up to date CV or contact us on . We look forward to receiving your application.