Milk Education is supporting a popular and welcoming Sheffield Primary school (3 - 11) and is recruiting experienced and qualified EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers to start ASAP and September.
- Covering across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 as and when required
- Teaching the full Primary National Curriculum to all ranges
- Planning and preparing lessons and marking the work
- Providing planning for the Teaching Assistant to deliver to groups of children
- Supporting groups of pupils who require additional support
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
In Order To Apply, You Must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have QTS
- Have current Primary teaching experience and a sound understanding of the national curriculum
- Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across South Yorkshire. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Emma at Milk Education on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.