Fullstack Developer - Bath£30,000
depending on experience
Our client is looking for a fullstack developer to help drive their business forwards. You will be working with a small team to design and build web applications that integrate with their current infrastructure and products to provide performant services, feed data pipelines and new solutions. You will work closely with product owners to ensure the services are designed to serve their needs.
You will have access to online training courses in a wide variety of topics to help you keep developing professionally, as well as be able to attend conferences to keep your skills up to date.The Role:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Design and build native web applications to integrate with our current infrastructure and products.
- Work closely with product owners to ensure standards are being met.
- Upholding high engineering standards.
- Experience designing, building and consuming RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience designing and implementing SQL and/or NoSQL database schemas with an emphasis on speed and scalability.
- Owning decisions throughout the project pipeline, from initial phases through to production.
- Proficient knowledge of source control (git).
- Working with a world-class team to develop cutting-edge products and breaking new ground in the cycling industry online.
- Personal development time.
- The opportunity to develop your skillset by working alongside some of the best people in the industry (including a CTO from Google), to solve hard problems in a fast-growing department and business.
- Be part of a collaborative team with a strong emphasis on pair programming.
- A sociable work environment with lots of responsibility and autonomy.
- A real focus on a healthy work-life balance with working-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown.
- Enhanced sick pay & Pension Plan.
- Modern offices with air-con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines (when covid allows).
- Company bike rides each summer during office hours.
- Christmas Party.
- Free lunch every month before payday.
- Free birthday pizza lunch out.
- Welcome gifts: GCN/GMBN cycling and casual wear.
- Up to 50% discount in the GCN, GMBN and GTN shops.
If you have relevant skills and would like to find out more about the role then please click apply today.