APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN - PEUGEOT GATWICKSalary: Apprentice Basic Salary
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career..
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
You will be enrolled on the Peugeot Apprenticeship program to become a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
You will be required to attend block training at the Brands main training centre.
When not in the classroom, you will become an active member of our Workshop gaining valuable experience, knowledge and skills from our qualified Technician's.KEY OBJECTIVES:
- To Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles work in accordance with the brands technical standards and within the budgeted time
- To liaise with other departments in the retailer and customers to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
- To examine vehicles to detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- To work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- You should have a keen interest in the Motor Trade and in particular the Service department
- You must have a good academic record and technical mind-set
- You will be required to complete a Peugeot Academy Apprentice Assessment
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm** All applications must be made via the Peugeot apprenticeship provider. Please visit the Motorline careers page to access the link.**