A Headteacher's PA is needed in a Hounslow school.
This is a temp role with the chance to go perm for the right candidate.
Previous experience using SIMs and other school-based packages is essential.
Successful candidates must own a DBS or be happy to have one run on the update service.
35 hours per week.
- Act on behalf of the Headteacher
- Liaise with parents, staff and external stakeholders
- Assist with admissions process
- Maintain school database
- Book meetings and take minutes
- Assist with school events
- Handle enquiries for the Headteacher
- Daily use of SIMs
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now', or email Matt Davidson on with an up to date copy of your CV.