Job Title: Business Developer/Account Manager (Finnish Speaker)
Salary: £40-45k (+ £10k OTE)
Priding themselves on delivering a market leading service, our client has been working with clients of many sizes and sectors offering business communication, and mail/document technology solutions for over a decade now. This privately owned business have been pioneering the way solutions are delivered in the tech industry - their continued success means they're now in need of Graduates to manage and enhance their client relationships, and create new business relationships.
Our client is looking for ambitious graduates that are as comfortable developing new business relationships as they are when handling existing accounts.
Graduate BD/AM - the package:
- Competitive salary of between £40k-£45k
- £55k with OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Healthcare and pension scheme
- Social events/nights out
- Excellent scope for progression and development
- Assigned a portfolio of existing accounts to manage
- Upsell, cross sell and resell to dormant accounts
- Book meetings on behalf of senior personnel, and shadow appointments as you learn about the role and business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within accounts to ensure retention
- Open up new business opportunities by building your own referral network
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Finnish
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)