As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The successful candidate will be the part of the systematic algo development team and work with AAO and traders to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing algo execution platform trading global markets.
- Design and develop algo execution platform, the strategies
- Maintain data & analytics for systematic trading
- Enhance existing strategies to improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level support to the algo platform
- Develop scalable real-time processing solutions in an agile methodology
- Partner with stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all system
- Professional experience working on production-deployed software platforms
- The successful candidate is expected to be an experienced developer in Systematic trading and Electronic trading systems
- Proven experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system, specifically in algo strategies, systematic trading, and electronic trading.
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in global markets
- In-depth core Java knowledge experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge in Kotlin, Python, kdb, shell scripts in Linux/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.