The roles sits within the 1st line new busines team, and will work to understand deal economics and asses suitability. You will be directly involved in the decision-making process, working with internal and external stakeholders on assumption setting and risk exposure. We are looking for part qualified actuaries, typically with 1-3 years' experience within consultancy or relevant industry team. This is a great opportunity for student actuaries who are looking to further their career in a top tier environment.Required Skills
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a pensions/life actuary.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills are required.
- Exposure to/understanding of actuarial modelling techniques.
- Strong understanding of Excel, VBA experience preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder skills.
- Partial completion or willingness to study and complete actuarial exams.
£40,000-60,000 dependent on experience.Location
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.