Site Accountant £55,000 - £65,000, Bonus plus benefitsBodmin
Hamilton Woods Qualified search (HWQS) is working with a large FMCG business that is making some complex changes to its business structure and is actively recruiting multiple senior Finance roles over the next few months. Starting with this exciting Site Accountant position.
The Site Accountant will be responsible for establishing an effective finance team that can provide comprehensive support to the business. You will be an active member of the senior leadership team in the wider business, working with operations to drive the profitability of your site. DUTIES:
IDEAL CANDIDATE: -
- Manage and develop the onsite finance team.
- Own all aspects of site financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, to a high standard and within the required timeframe.
- Ensure accurate production of weekly and monthly P&Ls, with commentary and insights.
- Complete variance analysis of site operational and commercial performance against benchmarks including budget and prior year, with an understanding of key drivers.
- Ownership of the site's balance sheet including completing monthly reconciliations and ensuring the safeguarding of the company's assets.
- Work with the central audit teams to ensure compliance with, and integrity of, internal finance controls.
- Complete, submit, understand, and act upon daily and weekly KPIs for the site.
- Support and challenge spend control on-site including labour and overheads.
- Lead the site team in completing periodic budget and forecast reports with clear assumptions and ambitious targets.
- Work with key stakeholders from across the site ensuring they understand the financial information and how they can influence profitability.
The successful Site Accountant will ideally have the following:
- ACCA, CIMA Qualified (Minimum 3 years post qualified).
- Self-driven with a proactive, energetic approach and the ability to deliver change.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of operating in a similar role within a manufacturing/FMCG business.
- Excellent people skills with flexible interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Team player with experience in managing teams.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in all areas of commercial and operational finance.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact James Wood, Managing Consultant of Hamilton Woods Associates on 01509 276143 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing JW-HWA-QS394. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications, if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 - 10 days, It is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.