Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a key client based in Leeds as they look to appoint a Data Analyst to support their business to deliver digital transformation analysis, planning and implementation.
As Data Analyst you will deliver a detailed understanding of the current situation and a rounded view of improvement options, utilising a variety if IT technology to create clear reporting ultimately supporting future strategic plans. You will be required to work independently, proactively and with versatility, responding to changing circumstances.
The successful candidate should demonstrate an aptitude for finance and IT systems as well as have experience of data mining and strong analytical and commercial skills.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Work with various areas of the business to research, identify and define business requirements and communicate these upwardly to SMT
* Create clear reports in line with business requirements from complex data from multiple data sources
* Forge relationships with key stakeholders within the businesses, finance team and the SMT
* Identify process or data validity improvements through detailed data analysis
* Work with IT and other areas of the business to improve quality of data in core systems
* Work with Systems & Process Manager to improve core systems and processes
* Maintain, develop and embed agreed reporting dashboards in the businesses
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following attributes:-
* Educated to degree level within relevant subject
* Advanced Excel level ability, data warehousing, ODBC, SQL and MI systems experience using data preparation and presentation tools such as Alteryx and Tableau would be advantageous.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in applying - please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.