£65,000 to £75,000 plus benefitsLeicestershire, East Midlands
Ready to become a finance leader and step into your first no 1 role?
Motivated by change and improvements from a group perspective with a pathway to the Board, then this is an ideal opportunity for you?
You will need to be a technically confident and operational qualified accountant ready to take responsibility for group financial aspects supporting the board and motivating and developing the well run finance function.An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage financial controls, risk and reporting for group finances.
- Work with Directors to develop budgets and forecasting.
- Prepare and review management accounts including reports for monthly meetings.
- Identify long term advancements, implement improvements and support planning.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- Monitor financial plans ensuring alignment and highlighting potential risks.
- Maintain compliance, gain cashflow knowledge and identity cost saving strategies.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Be a strong technical finance team leader
- Management accounting experience ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- Develop business strategies and plan accordingly
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939101 or applying online!0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.