You will be responsible for understanding and challenging the business objectives and operational impacts of the IFRS 17 programme and is able to articulate the key IFRS 17 design decisions, sitting in an overarching role function as a single point of coordination for key finance change design decisions around process, controls. This will include understanding of the impacts of IFRS 17 change in E2E finance processes and developing implementation plans including dry-runs and parallel runs, and reviewing and challenging the IFRS 17 end to end operational design ensuring alignment with other in-flight programmes and change initiatives.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years finance change experience within major global firms, preferably insurance
- Solid understanding of IFRS17 standards and their implementation (essential)
- Structured change experience including business analysis and project management
- Background in management consulting/advisory preferred
- Accountancy qualification is preferred for some but not all roles in the team
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
The roles in this team range from £430 - £645/day. Roles are initially six months.