Support Team Leader
Due to Ideagen's rapid expansion, we are recruiting for Support team Leader to join and lead a new team in our Nottingham office. In this role, you will lead a team who will deliver product related functional and technical support, ensuring the needs of our customers are not only met, but exceeded!
If you are customer focused, have a passion for technology, and have led a team then we want to hear from you! Key responsibilities:
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Lead a team with passion, motivating and mentoring the team whilst maintaining overall responsibility for the service delivered to customers
- Actively seek and respond to feedback from customers and key stakeholders
- Monitor and manage quality with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction
- Act as an escalation point during incidents ensuring that appropriate actions are taken
- Plan and manage shift rotas, including those covering 24/7 shift patterns
- Review and assign support cases in order to make a decision on escalation routes as per our SLA guidelines, identifying performance gaps and training opportunities
- Identify key call drivers and take preventative action
- Motivation to meet team, and individual, goals and objectives
- A reasonable level of technical understanding
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience within a customer support environment
- Good organisation skills
What's in it for you?
- Experience using Salesforce
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Excellent technical authoring skills
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more! Who are Ideagen?
If you've ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there's a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we've been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard
University. We're not a large faceless corporation, but we're not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 550 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria - not including our global Partner Network - we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92610053