Brewster Partners are working with hugely successful business in Sheffield who operate within the manufacturing and engineering sectors. Having recently moved into their purpose built factory the business continues to invest in its infrastructure to help fuel their growth and presence in the global marketplace.
The business has a turnover of sub £50m and their reputation for innovation is a key market differentiator against their competition. The business has a clear vision and strategy and now is a fantastic time to join an expanding reputable business in Sheffield within easy reach of the motorway networks. The business is now looking to expand their commercial finance team in Sheffield with the creation of this new position. The Role:
The business is looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Finance Business Partner & Commercial Accountant who can help improve current systems and processes and has a proven ability to influence key internal stakeholders within the business.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Primarily business partnering with commercial teams and non-finance operational managers to ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Keep up to date KPIS on a weekly basis and ensure to action any issues that arise recommending any improvements and ensuring these are delivered
- Deliver budgets and forecasts on time and with great attention to detail with particular focus on key projects the business is undertaking
- Provide support for commercial & sales teams with a specific focus on profitability and cost reduction ensuring any bids on projects are have robust costings put in place
- Be the conduit between finance and the operational teams within the business providing data sets to finance which accurately reflect the current state of operations
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Design and deliver in a timely manner ad hoc reports
- Drive continuous improvement across system and all departmental processes
There will be key support from individuals and mentors within the business who will aid in the development of this individual.The Person:
- Ideally the successful individual will have a strong technical background but has a very strong commercial outlook into driving improvements within a business
- Exposure to finance business partnering & commercial accounting is pivotal
- The candidate must be ACA,ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player and able to build relationships across the business
- You will have excellent communication with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Preferably you will have experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Salary £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience + Benefits
- Dynamic and flexible working pattern
- Excellent training and development
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.