KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
Account Manager - Training and EducationLocation:
Home/Field Based - Must be flexible with travelSalary:
£30,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)Package:
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!Type:
Full Time, Permanent
KM are excited to be working alongside a leading provider of technology solutions for the Skills and Employability sectors. Our client is seeking an adaptable individual to manage existing customer accounts, post-sale, to ensure a continuing relationship and maximisation of our client's product offering.Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing Customer Accounts post-sale.
- Ensure client satisfaction through resolving any challenges or barriers that may arise; acting as a primary liaison for account level queries.
- Organise training sessions to ensure clients have the required knowledge to maximise product value.
- Drive client engagement to expand product provision and ensure efficiency and value.
- Carry out presentations to clients up to - and including - at a senior level as required.
- Working with clients to communicate and maintain expectations surrounding the service provided.
- Experience of working within a similar role, ideally within the training sector, such as: Account Manager; Relationship Manager, Project Manager - with an excellent understanding of online learning technology.
- Must have experience of holding your own portfolio of customers, having held an overall responsibility for their outcomes and/or service delivery.
- Experience of liaising with customers and key stakeholders up to - and including - at a senior level.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.