An opportunity has arisen for a 3+ years PQE Regulatory and Compliance Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a reputable law firm in Oxford. This is a critical hire.
You will be dealing with an array of matters including:
- Handling complaints
- Advising on risk and compliance issues, in accordance with Lexel accreditation and acting as the firms COLP
- Working with the SRA, Legal Ombudsman and Information Commissioner
- GDPR and FCA compliance
- Working with colleagues on the ongoing development and implementation of Risk & Compliance training
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 3+ years experience in the legal risk & compliance sector, employment law and litigation is also advantageous
- Handling claims and complaints is essential as is providing advice around risk avoidance
- Excellent technical skills
This is a great opportunity for a risk & compliance solicitor/CILEX to join a leading firm in Oxfordshire.
To register your interest please email Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.