As a result of continued growth, our Client is looking to add an experienced Financial Services Trainer to their established delivery team.
The Trainer will be expected to deliver financial services courses across several locations and virtually, as per business needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the development and progression of others and maybe suitable for someone keen to transfer their knowledge, into a new and diverse opportunity.
· Deliver face to face classroom training to groups of students
· Liaise closely with internal departments
· Managing your diary efficiently to ensure planning ahead for future classes
· Support, advise and motivate learners
· Assist with design and updates of training materials
· CeMAP (or equivalent) as a minimum
· Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers/Planning (or equivalent)
· Have solid occupational experience within Financial Services (Mortgages/Financial Advice)
· Experience of delivering training sessions in an academic context
· Excellent communication and IT skills
· Must be able to commute to Bristol, Birmingham & London
· Be prepared to travel to other UK locations as required, with overnight stays
· Hold a full, UK driving licence and own vehicle
Benefits: 35 days holiday, bonus, pension, mileage and expenses